Museum Inn / Shop
Museum Inn "Salettl"
The museum inn will be opened as from 1st April 2021.
Treat yourself to some delicious regional dishes served by your host of the museum`s restaurant, Petra Gassner and her team. The opening hours of the “Salettl” coincide with those of the museum.
The menu is adapted to the current Covid19-law in force. You will find a fine selection of cold and warm snacks, cakes and hot and cold drinks. Also the popular picknickboxes are available. Not only for parties of two, but also for single connaisseurs. You can order your picknickbox in "classic"-style (including meat) as well as in an meatless variation. We recommend you to order your picknickbox in advance to make sure it will be available (phone 0662 / 850 011 27 or by mail).
The menu will be continuously adjusted. Dishes and drinks may be served as "Take Away" or "To Go" only. You will get the drinks in single-use bins, counter serving is not allowed.
Please follow the necessary Covid19-rules when visiting the "Salettl":
- you have to wear a FFP2-mask when entering or leaving the premises, resp. when ordering
- please do not forget to disinfect your hands continuously
- you have to hold a distance to other people of at least 2 meters
- dishes and drinks may only be rendered "Take Away" or "To Go"
- consumption is allowed only 50 meters away from the museum inn
- please bring back all crockery to the Salettl in order to secure a professional disposal of the waste
We kindly draw your attention to any supplementary regulations announced directly at the museum inn.
We thank you very much for your mutual thoughtfulness and your support in protecting all visitors as well as the museum staff.
Find charming gifts or unique and useful souvenirs at the heritage grocery store "Krämerei" (situated in the Flachgau part of the museum, no 9 in our map) – anything from “Stollwerk”, the legendary chewy sweets (packed in paper cones), to handmade wooden rakes for garden work.
Opening hours for the heritage grocery store are: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.