Friends of the museum
Under the name of „Society of Friends of the Salzburg Open-Air Museum“ the association has its main office at 5084 Großgmain, Hasenweg. Being operated as a non-profit organization it currently has more than 3,000 members.
Purpose and function
The purpose and the goals of the association comprise
- Promotion of various museum projects
- Enlargement of the collection by means of acquisition and restoration measures
- Advancement of the ongoing establishment of the museum
- Support for research projects and special exhibitions
- Marketing of the Open-Air Museum
Services of the association members
- Free admission to the Salzburg Open-Air Museum throughout the season
- Free Admission for children of association members (up to 18 years)
- Free admission to the following museums: Salzburg Museum, Salzburg Toy Museum, Museum at the Fortress, Museum of Popular Art, Panorama Museum, Museum of Modern Art on Mount Mönchsberg, Rupertinum, Celtic Museum Hallein, Museum at the Bachschmiede Wals-Siezenheim
- Reduced entrance fee to the Stiegl-Brauwelt, DomQuartier
- Participation in the annual excursion organized by the association
Full membership EUR 30.00
Family Membership EUR 50.00
Supporting membership EUR 75.00
Sponsorship EUR 400.00
How to become a member?
Enrollment forms can be picked up from the ticket desk at the museum entrance and can alternatively be requested from the Salzburg Open-Air Museum. Please send a short message to Ms. Brigitte Bremer to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The association appreciates any additional sponsorship or donation. All amounts paid beyond the basic membership fee are eligible to be classified as incidental expenditures with regards to the tax office by private persons as well as companies. We will be happy to issue a written confirmation of the sponsored sum.
The bank information for the “Friends' Association of the Salzburg Open-Air Museum” are as follows:
Förderverein Salzburger Freilichtmuseum
IBAN: AT73 3502 0000 0001 1411